- BA (Hons) Advertising
Preparing you for a future within the ever changing advertising and commmunications industries
- BA (Hons) Animation
This course is a place to test boundaries and explore animation in new combinations and contexts.
- BA (Hons) Animation (top up)
'Top up' your FdA to a BA Honours in Animation
- BA (Hons) Design Cultures
Explore historical and contemporary design issues using a range of critical, practical and business approaches.
- BA (Hons) Design for Graphic Communication (top up)
Top up to a BA Honours in Design for Graphic Communication
- BA (Hons) Film Practice
Develop the creative, technical, commercial and practical skills required in digital film production.
- BA (Hons) Film and Television
This course is aimed at students with a passion for cinema, television and moving image art forms.
- BA (Hons) Games Design
This creative course equips you with the skills and knowledge to build your own games.
- BA (Hons) Games Design (top up)
Top up your FdA to a BA in Interactive Games Design
- BA (Hons) Graphic and Media Design
This comprehensive course is renowned for its experimental approach to graphic design
- BA (Hons) Illustration and Visual Media
Explore new and existing definitions of illustration within a creative, studio-based environment
- BA (Hons) Interaction and Moving Image
Work across a spectrum of media and materials on this innovative design course
- BA (Hons) Journalism
This course has strong links with television, radio, national newspapers and magazine publishers.
- BA (Hons) Live Events and Television
Develop specialist skills and gain a detailed understanding of production work.
- BA (Hons) Magazine Publishing
Develop the skills you need for a career in magazine publishing
- BA (Hons) Media and Cultural Studies
Engage in stimulating debates and gain practical experience of the sector on this media course
- BA (Hons) Media Communications
Kickstart your future in media communications
- BA (Hons) Media Practice (top up)
Top up your FdA with this BA in Media Practice
- BA (Hons) Photography
Graduates from this well-established degree have become successful photographers and artists
- BA (Hons) Photojournalism
Cover real news events on this innovative and practical photojournalism degree course
- BA (Hons) Production for Live Events and Television (top up)
Top up your Foundation Degree to a BA in Production for Live Events and Television.
- BA (Hons) Public Relations
This degree prepares you for a career in public relations whilst developing your enterprise skills
- BA (Hons) Sound Arts and Design
This BA is taught by practising sound artists, composers and musicians of national and global repute
- BA (Hons) Spatial Design
Spatial design focuses on the design of branded, exhibition, environmental and interior spaces.
- BA (Hons) Sports Journalism (top up)
Top up your Foundation Degree to a BA in Sports Journalism
- BA (Hons) Sports Journalism
Learn the fundamental skills of sports journalism in the context of print, broadcasting and web.