New & Current Students
Welcome! We've put together some useful information for new students to help you start your studies at LCC.
You can access the latest College and University announcements, read stories from our blogs and find out about events across the University on MyArts portal.
You can find course-related updates on Blackboard and we will also send you regular news bulletins and important updates by email, so make sure you keep an eye on your College emails. You will receive timetable change alerts via text message if you’ve registered your mobile number with our central administration team. If you need information about paying fees or fee refunds, visit the Registry's intranet pages.
Find out how the friendly team in our Information Centre can help you.
- Student Services at LCC – advice and information for you
- Students' Union – information about student-run activities and opportunities
- Showtime – showcase of our students' work
- Student Enterprise & Employability Service (SEE) – information about creative careers
- Commonplace – tips and advice on preparing for university success and getting the most out of the big city
Student appeals and complaints
If you have a concern or issue which you need to discuss, we would like to hear from you. Find out more about student appeals and complaints.