London College of Communication graduates are continually sought after by employers for their skills, creative thinking and attitude, developed during their period as a student at LCC.
Read profiles from some of our graduates. Listed below are a few of our well-known alumni:
- Helen Boaden (Director, BBC News Group)
- William Alden (former Chairman, Alden Press)
- Danny Bowers (News reporter and producer)
- Garry Bushell (TV and radio broadcaster)
- Neville Brody (Designer/Typographer - Designed "The Face" originally. Owner of Neville Brody Studios)
- Mark Chaudoir (Art Director - part of the team that came up with BBC 2's furry figure 2's)
- Molly Dineen (Documentary Director and film maker for BBC and Channel 4)
- Jefferson Hack (Magazine Publisher - Dazed & Confused; Runs 'Another Magazine')
- John Hegarty (a founding director of Saatchi & Saatchi, and has been Chairman of Bartle Bogle Hegarty since 1991 and Creative Director since 1982)
- Rut Blees Luxembourg (Photographer)
- Rankin (Photographer/Dazed & Confused)
- Ruth Rogers (owns the River Cafe)
- Jane Root (former Controller of BBC 2, now at Discovery Networks)
- Kate Thornton (TV presenter)
- Rebekah Wade (former Editor of The Sun)
When you've completed your studies at LCC you will automatically join University of the Arts London's international network of graduates. Through our Alumni Association you will become part of the largest creative network in the world with more than 200,000 alumni and former staff from around 150 countries worldwide.
As a member of this unique network you will have access to the forefront of creative research through library access, frequent Arts London exhibitions, events and publications. The Alumni network can help you get back in touch with old friends and develop your professional and personal interests by enabling you to meet new people at special interest groups and special events held at the Arts Club in Mayfair.
If you are not already registered with the alumni association you can do so online or if you know of other individuals who may wish to register email their details to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 020 7514 7604.
Read about alumni news or alumni events and exhibitions.